May 1, 2009

They Both Went Bananas

Sorry I'm so late with this.

Last night may contain one of the most pathetically funny moments ever aired on Survivor.

Part one: Coach wins his first competition by completing a puzzle similar to one I got for Christmas when I was ten AND celebrates in the end zone by calling himself the Dragonslayer.

Part two: worried that no one heard him, he actually asks, "did you hear me when I said Dragonslayer?" You can't help but think that Coach got picked on horribly as a child but it was a big week for him as he finally scores some real points in our game

So, what do you think? Was voting Sierra out smart or dumb? I think I would have kept around the woman just voted most likely to stab you in the back or to squander a million dollars. That's an automatic win on the final night.

I had some errors in last weeks point totals. Todd, Denise, and I did not get credited for our new survivors gained at the merge so our points went up while Karen, who switched Coach for Taj just as she started blending into the background, lost a few points.

Todd is the person to watch right now. He still has three survivors, all of who were big point earners this week. Andrew is still in the lead, but he's down to 2 Survivors. And good job Terry. You have no one left in the game but you still managed to score 10 points this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment