You know, I thought I recorded My Name Is Earl last night at 7 so I could watch Survivor but I'm not sure after the Karma-bomb that exploded in Tyson's face. I was so excited until I calmed down and realized I'd picked him and thought he was going to go to the end AKA my only real chance to win this game. Still, top this episode with some whipped cream and a cherry since it was a treat.
For the first time this season, none of us has 4 survivors anymore. Andrew is still dominating the game and may be far enough in the lead that it's a matter of who comes in second. For those who don't know, Andrew is Kim's son and, if I'm not mistaken, Kim actually picks survivors for him. This is the second time that he's dominated the game so Kim, next time pick yours and pick his, then switch.
By the way, in my continuing game of "Coach bugs me" did you notice last night that he equated to still being in the game to being a better leader than Brenden? Coach really wants to be a leader and seems to dislike Brenden if only because more people wanted to follow him.
As I tried to learn more about Coach, whose name is Benjamin Wade, I discovered that he was actually born on Oct. 27, 1800. He was a Radical Republican (those who wanted to punish the South after the Civil War) who led the charge to impeach Andrew Johnson. Had he succeeded in cutting the head off the dragon that was Andrew Johnson, Wade would have become the 18th President of the United States. (There was no VP and he was President Pro Tempore of the Senate.) I swear this is true, Google it.
I suspect he is saving this story until the final tribal council when he addresses the jury.
Apr 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was satisfying to see the look on Tyson's face as he realized that he would be the one crying at Tribal. It was AMAZINGLY satisfying to see the look on Coach's face as he realized that his tribe had gone rogue. And Taj's eyeroll when Coach was blathering on .... priceless.
Kim
Definitely a great episode! I loves my blindsides!
Post a Comment