WOW! That was easily the most ambitiously produced episode of Survivor. The story of Christ told in one hour with Ben in the lead. We had doubters, a walk in the desert, a Judas, and Ben pretending to be on the Crucifix. Look at this photo of Michelangelo's Pieta. Any resemblance to Stephen running to Coaches lifeless body?
Coach is a weirdo reports for this week.
Coach mentioned that he had survived a hurricane. His story is that this happened at Portolabombo, Mexico but this area has only had a single tropical storm since 1939. (If you recall, I've suggested that Coach was born on Oct 27, 1800 so this may have happened before 1939.)
While I can't confirm this, it is being reported he had a "win a date with Coach" auction on eBay with an opening bid of $5000. He was going to donate the money to kids with cancer - if you remember, he left his job saying that he had to seek treatment for brain cancer so this is just him giving back. I can't find this eBay posting so it may have been taken down. (I did find this trading card of Coach from when he was impeaching Andrew Johnson.)
I'm sorry, I'm not able to get all of the updates online - I'm helping my nephew move. I did review points and it is clear that Andrew is our winner so it is just a matter of second place. Based upon our current points, here is your 2nd place forcast:
If JT wins, Todd wins 2nd place
If Taj or Stephen wins, Denise wins 2nd place
If Erinn wins, Kate and Normajean win 2nd place.
May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OK - I like Taj a little better after the eye-rolling and crossing during the immunity challenge and tribal. She is fun to watch but I don't think she has a chance to win. Oh well.
Post a Comment