Did I miss something? A front tooth got knocked out and I didn’t see a space in his mouth or didn’t see anything hit him in the mouth. Maybe he’s one of those Hollywood farm boys and he just lost a DaVince veneer? Of course that “tooth” led to Spencer getting booted. If he had just lost an eye or something he might have been tough enough to keep.
Joe and Tyson continue to lurk beneath the surface but I’m thinking they’re going to be around a long time. I think I’m going to enjoy Erinn’s battle with Coach – she cracked me up twice last night. Question is, will Coach annoy everyone so much that she wins or will it come down to girls have cooties and she has to go? Thoughts?
I thought we’d have some good falls in the dizzy competition but everyone managed to stand up and keep their clothes on. I gave JT and Joe credit for falls since they purposefully dive and hurt themselves in the process. Also no points off for all the crying because reunion tears have immunity.
Andrew continues to hold on to the lead but Denise is the big UIS winner this week and rises to just a few points behind him. Just four of us with a full roster of Survivors. It’s time for a shake up if you ask me.
Taj has a huge week and becomes the top Survivor. She did find the idol this week, so that gave her a boost but she also won our poll for the second week in a row. Curiously, her success isn’t really affecting our game since you have to go to sixth place before you find someone who picked her. To shake things up, I changed the concept of the poll question this week so vote vote vote. All you need to do select a Survivor and click the Vote button.
Next week is a the NCAA tournament so no show and in two weeks it will be a Wednesday show.
Mar 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't whether to be happy or sad that I am no longer in last place!
If it comes down to your or Mary for last place, my vote goes for Mary (and not just because her $5 comes out of my pocket.) You've each got Tyson who I think will make it to the final show but she has Coach. Tyson will cut Coach loose in the near future.
Post a Comment