UPDATED: The link to the points spreadsheet is now active.
The games shifts a bit this week. Survivors who started out not scoring very well, like JT, Brenden, Sydney and Joe, are starting to shine a bit while our early popular Survivors have waned. Sandy and an okay week, except for the getting voted out thing, and Sierra actually scored as many points as Joe this week, and he got voted out on the last show!
Speaking of Sierra, I'm not sure she brought pants to the Brazil. I feel a bit embarrassed rewinding the DVR to see how many times they're fuzzing her.
Coach continues to prove he's a weirdo and manages to be simultaneously bleeped and fuzzed.
A key issue in the point count this week is that 4 Survivors sat out of the competitions.
Charles and Nell have huge weeks. Charles scores 152 points and pulls within 5 points of Andrew who seemed to have an insurmountable lead last week. More impressively, Nell rises from the pack and positions herself well for a potential tribe shake-up in the coming weeks. Consider that Nell has only 3 Survivors and she scored just one point less than Charles, so everyone really is still in this game. Look for the point spreadsheet link with the scores to the right -->
If you're reading this, take a moment to vote in the poll. The poll determines 10 points so your vote can make a huge difference in how the game plays out.
Until next week, enjoy this song from SWV featuring Taj
Mar 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yee Haw! I'm officiallly in last place. Maybe I can get my $5 back. I would be my first "win"! Hey, Andy. Do I still owe you $5 for one of my Brothers???
It doesn't look like you subtracted five for the people who went to exile last night.
I've discovered that Windows Vista (which I have at home) won't effectively turn my spreadsheet into a webpage so I think you may have been looking at last weeks numbers? I'll always be about 12 hours behind getting the spreadsheet uploaded correctly. To be fair to Bill Gates poor operating system, my MacBook at home won't create the page either.
What's curious is that Taj knows exactly where the idol is but they didn't show her getting it last night. According to the arcane rule structure that would have saved her from losing 5 points and added 5 more to her total.
By the way, who's in Georgia? Are we officially a bi-state fantasy league or just popular in the Peach State?
I'm glad Taj is doing more on Survivor than she did in that video!
- Maybe she didn't have a chance to be by herself long enough to get the idol or she was just too busy playing up the "exile sand dune is sooo hard" angle.
Post a Comment