I kinda like these people. This might prove to be a good season. My favorite person so far is Taj. She led the charge to vote out Carolina because she wanted waste energy to “clean up the outdoors.”
We were pretty smart to pick Sandy as the first one eliminated. For this honor, she earned 5 points for the early bird poll along with 65 other points to make her the survivor of the week. Being disliked really generates a lot of points particularly if you don’t get voted out.
So what did you think? Now that you’ve met the survivors, who are you rooting for? (Click the comments link and you can add your thoughts right here.)
Also, don’t forget to vote in this week’s poll. For a complete accounting for how the points were scored, click on the spreadsheet link to the right.
UPDATE: I think I've figured out how to display my scoresheet so you'll know how I awarded points. This would also help you check your scores to make sure I've not made a horrible mistake. Click here and, hopefully, the scoresheet will appear.
Feb 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I did like the group, except for Sandy. Her creepy dentures freaked me out. Plus, she is just dumb. The lone palm tree...where could it be?
I like Sierra, but she does not stand a chance. Cannot stand Taj, I think I am associating her too much with the Olympian from last season. Also do not care for Debbie, just because I did not know she existed until Not the Junior Senator's wife mentioned her. By the way, I have more points than the J.S.'s wife. Ha Ha.
If Sandy were 30 years younger I think she'd look like the runaway bride who held our attention a few years ago. She has those eyes that scream crazy - since runaway bride, I'm wary of anyone when I can see their entire iris.
Taj is on my radar. Who knows but she could prove to be interesting.
I think what I may enjoy about this new format is that your survivors don't have to win, they just have to be interesting. Sierra, in her words, in needlessly opinionated so once she starts feeling better she may prove to be the person everyone hates, and keeps around as long as possible.
All you guys picking Coach to go all the way this week are wrong! The pompous ass usually goes to the merge but is usually ousted soon after. Remember ACE? What a jerk!
Andy: How do the poll question points work?
I agree with Reality TV Junkie. Coach isn't even going to make it to the jury.
Whichever survivor gets the most votes gets 10 points this week. I did 5 pts the first week since we didn't really know the players then. The intent is that everyone gets one vote but if you know a little bit about how these things work it can be spoofed. We're on the honor system since the intent is fun.
So in regards to the poll, you shouln't vote for who you think will win? You should vote for one of your own people and hope everyone else does, too? So you can get the points???
Post a Comment